Tuesday 5 March 2013

Now come on guys and gals - a plea

Look here! I put in the work, I tell you what you are viewing, I find some more of your faves --- that is how it works round here. But I am very selective in the first place and choose only wrestlers that show the right combination of skills, agility, power and so on.
So looking at the stats some wrestlers aren't getting a look in - come on, follow the tags to find some more on the three wrestlers who most need your interest...

 Joey Angelo Garcia is relatively new - but this guy is worth seeing
 
Then Mark Angel - the guy is also a model so what is there not to like here?
 

And finally, little Brodie Fisher from Rock Hard (or not so little...!) gets very few views. Yet Josh Steel gets more hits on this site than in the ring

 
before I waste more of my time and yours, do comment below and guide my taste or get clicking

No comments:

Post a Comment