Tuesday 6 August 2013

Sorry - and some summer sizzlers

I have been slow to post recently. Computer problems. I had a holiday. Its been hot. The BBQ has been calling. The iPad is slow for blog pictures. Get the picture - plenty of excuses!

But I have been busy and have got ready some meat to throw onto the wrestling BBQ of this summer. Here's some hot action, with the promise of more posts!

First, some prime Irish beef. Wrestling in Japan this summer, the amazing Prince Devitt


 
Next up, also in Japan, Zack Sabre offers a spicy kick of ribs
 
 
Then, some fresh new American beef - Zach "Attack" Johnson. Here throwing Nobe Bryant, Zach is quick, strong and has potential
 
 
Thinking of NAWA reminds me of some maturing talent. I know you have not shared my opinion on Chris Cross before, but look how this guy is maturing. No baby corn anymore!
 

 
But BBQ's are crowd pleasers. I know what you like. From the dying ashes - a Phoenix. Here is some of the hot favourite that is Owen Phoenix, on tour this summer. Worth catching. Sizzle!
 
 
Watch for more posts!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment